7/07/2007

Is Today The Day ?

We sure hope so ! We are headed to Changsha, in the Hunan Provice where LiLi is (about a 2 hour flight).

Eston and I were talking early this morning (about 4:30am) about how there is no greater a gift that God gives than a life. Today might be the day when God stretches out His hand, opens it and says this is the gift that I have been waiting to give you. Wow...what an honor to be entrusted with a diamond from Heaven.

I opened my bible yesterday to Hosea and my notes at the top read "What is love? Very simply...the answer read "A burden barrier"! Love is when one bares anothers burdens. , My prayer for LiLi is that all the rejection, all the feelings of abandament, religion, curses etc. be left here. I know that God can do that because He has done that for me. Our responability is very simple.....juust spend time polishing the gift. What a great day today will be.

We love to hear from home.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
Were hoping today is the day for you as well. I can hardly stand it.One step closer. Love and Lots of Prayers. Cindy

Unknown said...

Eston,
We are very glad for you. We can't wait till you get home. We miss you.
Jared

Eston,
I wish I could go with you, I am very sad that I can't.
Hudson

Anonymous said...

WOW! Can't wait...while we sleep you are going to meet your little girl at last. Indeed she will be your little gift from heaven...wonderful how God shows His love through our children. What a joy you will experience. love ya,
laura

Anonymous said...

Hi Again,
Well, we hope all these blogs are making you feel close to home. I (polly) just got back from visiting Mom in Green Bay. She saw your website and says Eston & Lili are adorable. She just stared at the pics saying, "Wow, this is wonderful."

Anonymous said...

Mike, Melissa, and Eston,

It sounds like you are having the time of your life. Hopefully you will get Li Li tomorrow. We just got back home today and got your E-mail and Blog updates. We are very excited for you guys. Please be safe.

Jeff, Genna, Dylan, Jaden, and Jagger

Rachael said...

Hey guys, so good to hear from you! We won't be meetng Faith until the morning either. i just wanted to let you know that I updated the blog with some pictures, and I can send some more to you guys via email. Praying for you and talk to you soon!

Rachael

Anonymous said...

Hey bud... we're going to go out to check on your place after church today. Read the blog looks great. Hope you guys have a blessed trip. Hope Edge isn't getting too over whelmed yet of all there is to see. Our prayers are with the "4" of you guys. I have looked at the blog almost every day for updates. Type to ya later

Cody